By: Longhorn Council
Posted On: 2020-05-29
• 1 pkg crescent rolls
• 1 pkg taco seasoning
• 1 pkg grated mozzarella cheese
• 1 pkg Doritos (plain)
• 1 small can tomato paste
• 1 pkg grated cheddar cheese
• 1 lb ground beef
- Press crescent rolls in pie pan to form crust.
- Crunch Doritos into small bits and sprinkle a coat on crust.
- Brown ground beef, strain and add tomato taste plus 1/2 cup water and taco seasoning.
- Put into pan. Cover meat with sour cream.
- Put cheese on top (both cheeses).
- Sprinkle Doritos over top of cheese.
- Bake in 350-degree oven for 30 minutes.
References / Source:
2003 Pirates of the Caribbean