Fire Cracker Sandwich
By: Longhorn Council
Posted On: 2020-05-29
• Bread, Peanut butter, jelly or other favorite sandwich filling
• Clear plastic wrap, Yarn or ribbon
1. Cut the crusts off the bread. Flatten the bread with a rolling pin. (The children
just like to "smush" it with their hand.)
2. Spread on your sandwich filling. Roll up.
3. Wrap in a piece of plastic wrap. Twist the ends of the plastic wrap and tie with
a piece of ribbon. It will look like a firecracker!
2003 Pirates of the Caribbean