Daisy Girl Scout Investiture II (Daisy Flower)
By: Girl Scouts - Mile Hi Council
Posted On: 2009-12-27
Theme: Daisy flower
· Straight pins
· A large (6”) yellow circle for the center of the daisy. A white
daisy petal (10” long) for each girl in the troop. Post the yellow
center on a bulletin board. Write each girl’s name on a white
· Daisy Membership pins (one per girl)
· Beginning Daisy Certificate (one per girl)
· Open with a simple flag ceremony.
· Girls may sing a song they have learned. Girls will repeat the Girl Scout Promise
together. As each girl comes forward to receive her Daisy membership pin and her
Beginning Daisy Certificate, she picks up a daisy petal with her name on it. With
the leader’s help she pins it to the yellow center.
· After all the girls have pinned up their petal the daisy will be completely formed.
· Welcome the girls into Girl Scouting.
Conclude with a song.
Invite Girl Scout families.
Girl Scouts - Mile Hi Council