Dinosaurs & Volcanoes
Posted On: 2021-03-13
1. Put a cup of chocolate pudding in a plastic bowl.
2. Bury gummy dinosaurs in the chocolate pudding.
3. Place a sugar cone upside down in the middle of the pudding.
4. Dribble white icing that has been colored with red, yellow, or orange food coloring over the pointed end of the cone.
5. Talk about volcanoes and how they often bury plant and/or animal life when they erupt.
6. There you have it - the sugar cone is an erupting volcano.
Circle Ten Council