Rudolph the Reindeer
Posted On: 2008-09-09
1/4 cup peanut butter, creamy
2 slices whole wheat bread
16 pretzels - twist style
1. Spread peanut butter on bread slices
2. Cut each slice into 4 triangles.
3. Turn triangles so point is down,
4. Place two raisins in center for eyes.
5. Cut the cherries in half
6. Place one half at the bottom point for the nose.
7. Break twist pretzels to make antlers
8. Place at the upper two corners
Variation: Turn pretzel down near the nose to make cats with whiskers