- prepared pizza dough or homemade pizza dough
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, cut into cubes
- pepperoni cut in cubes or ham cut in cubes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Spaghetti sauce or pizza sauce for dipping
Preheat oven to 400ºF. Roll pizza dough out onto floured surface. Cut into squares. Place a pepperoni cube and a cheese cube on each square. Roll up dough square tucking in edges while rolling. Place on cookie sheet and use remaining dough. Stir together oil, Italian seasoning and parmesan cheese until blended. With pastry brush, brush tops of each pizza roll. Bake for 16-20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with warmed spaghetti sauce or pizza sauce.