Move your mouse over me

Mobile Version

InsaneScouter Logo
Home > Resources > Leaders > Leader Tips

Cub Scout Transfers

When a Cub Scout moves away, the pack should do what they can to help him continue in Cub Scouting in his new location. He should be furnished with a copy of the Transfer Application, No. 28-401, showing his Scouting record to date. This will enable him to continue his Cub Scout work with full credit.

When a boy who has been a Cub Scout elsewhere joins the pack, ask him for his transfer record (or write for it) to bring your own den and pack records up to date. Transfer applications list advancement, offices held, and registration dates.

Other Pages you May Like
Jackknife Safety
School Night for Cub Scouting
Safety Awareness
The Scout Uniform 2
The Pack Meeting
Space Derby01

Search InsaneScouter

Show Control Box

Forgot Password     Signup

Scouting News
    View all Scout news


About | Sitemap | Advertise | Contact | Disclaimer | Privacy Statement

Helping Scout leaders one resource at a time...

Generously hosted by Techya

SRSquare manages this site

Materials found on the InsaneScouter's Website © 1998 - 2017 may be reproduced and used by all Scouting volunteers for training, entertainment and program purposes consistent with Scouting and Guiding Organizations. Unless otherwise noted on the page. If you believe we are republishing your copyrighted material without permission, please Contact Us including the link/url of said content to have it removed or your copyright information added.

Please be advised that InsaneScouter is NOT affiliated with any Scouting or Guiding Organization.

All opinions expressed on these pages are those of the original authors. All holdings are subject to this Disclaimer.