Sink the Bismark
Posted On: 2022-05-31
Basically, it's every man for himself dodgeball. A group of students, 10-30, is asked to stand in a large open circle and game balls are placed sporadically (if that's a word) throughout the circle. You can pick the number of balls. I use about 5 or 6. When the leader says "Go" students run to the nearest ball and start trying to hit anyone around them.
- If you are holding a ball you can't run and if you get hit you must sit down.
- If you catch a thrown ball, the thrower is out.
- If you get hit and the ball hits the ground, you are out and you must sit down.
- In order for a person to move with the ball, he must pass it to a trustworthy person who is sitting on the ground (by rolling it -- remember if caught in the air you're out). But be careful, they could hit you with the ball or give it to another standing thrower.
- The last person standing wins the prize.