Webelos Outdoor Leader Quiz
Posted On: 2009-01-02
- How many Webelos parent-son overnight campouts are permitted in a year?
- Who is responsible for the Webelos Scouts on the overnight?
- Who is responsible for the planning, organizing and leading the overnight?
- What do you do if all parents can't go?
- How do you get tentage and equipment?
- Who cooks the meals?
- What kind of meals should be planned?
- What should be done with empty bottles before leaving the camp grounds?
- What about empty cans?
- What do you do with garbage? With trash?
- What is the easiest way of handling dish washing?
- What is a slit trench latrine?
- What do you do if drinking water isn't available at the campsite?
- How can transportation best be handled?
- List some good Webelos camp activities?
- The first step to a successful Webelos den overnight is a meeting of ____ ?
- Webelos den overnights away from home can use a good guide to safe practices by securing a _____ from the local council?
- If your overnight camp is located where swimming and boating are possible, you should use the ___ ___ ___ for help in conducting your swim program.
- All overnights should be conducted with the ___ and ___ of the boys in mind.
- What things should be avoided on hikes?