Annual Pack Program Planning Conference
Posted On: 2009-01-02
- What is it: An annual meeting of all pack leaders designed to establish the year’s program based on twelve monthly themes and Webelos activity badges, along with special activities, all tailored to the pack’s needs.
- Why is it held? A program planned twelve months in advance allows leaders to look ahead. Advance preparation ensures a well-rounded program of fun, variety, action, and purpose.
- Who attends? The pack committee chairman and Cubmaster are jointly responsible for seeing that this meeting occurs. The meeting is conducted by the pack committee chairman. All den and pack leaders, den chiefs, Tiger Cub coaches, and interested parents attend. The unit commissioner also should be invited.
- When is it held? Each year, in July or August.
- More information on this conference is in the Cub Scout Leader Book pages 7-5, 7-6.