Fun Things to Make with Toilet Paper Rolls
By: Scott Robertson
Posted On: 2015-02-03
FUN THINGS TO MAKE WITH TOILET PAPER ROLL:
1. Minions: Which kid wouldn’t love minions? Take a roll and colour it yellow, paint a Minion face and add a few limbs!
2. Snake: Paint a few rolls and let the kids put them together to make a snake. Sure to keep them busy for a few hours.
3. Lorax: Talk about Dr. Seuss and teach your kids about the environment. Build a Lorax!
4. Bird Feeder: Use peanut butter and bird seeds and turn a roll into a bird feeder! Decorate the bottom half with colourful tissue paper.
5. Owls: Use some colour, glitter, large buttons and paint and decorate your room with oh so cute wide eyed, home-made owls!
6. Pillow Boxes: With a couple of folds you can transform the simple toilet roll into a pillow box.
7. Seedlings Container: Grow seedling in toilet rolls and when they are ready to grow, just plant the whole damn thing in together.
8. Party Crowns: The name says it all.
9. Cable Storage: Just roll up all your plugs and cable and whatnot and store them in a roll.
10. Binoculars: Your next jungle themed party has to have this!
11. Doll Chairs
12. Race Cars
13. Music Makers: Just stick a bell or two to your roll.
14. Animal Marionettes: Leaf prints and craft paper.
15. Cardboard Castel
16. Toilet Paper Roll Rocket
17. Rollin’ Race Cars