Posted On: 2008-08-26
- 1 20-oz. pkg. chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 1/2 stick margarine
- 1 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3-1/2 c. milk
- 2 pkg. instant chocolate pudding
- 1 12-oz. tub whipped topping
- 1/4 c. mini marshmallows (for "beetle grubs")
- 1 plastic flower pot
- 1 plastic flower
- plastic ants/beetles
- gummy worms
- Cream margarine, sugar, cream cheese.
- In another bowl mix milk and pudding.
- Let sit until thick.
- Stir in cool whip, mix with cream cheese mixture.
- Make sure pot holes are plugged.
- Put 1/3 of cookie crumbs in bottom of pot.
- Add 1/2 of cream cheese mixture.
- Repeat cookie crumbs and cream cheese mixture, add in some gummy worms and the mini marshmallows.
- Add extra crumbs on top (to look like dirt).
- Refrigerate over night.
- Add flower(s), plastic bugs, and the rest of the gummy worms on top.
- Use a trowel to serve.