Posted On: 2022-04-27
Announce him as Mr. Kerpluk, the world-renown spitter. He could be French, German, etc., with the appropriate accent. He says he will demonstrate several of his famous spits for the group. An assistant holds a bucket across the stage for Mr. Kerplunk to spit into (tap on the bottom of the bucket to create a special effect). Here are some examples of spits to use but be creative in creating your own:
1) Short Shot: He spits; sound effect comes immediately.
2) Ricochet Shot: He spits for a side wall (tree etc., if outside) and watches it bounce around before it hits the bucket.
3) Long Shot: He spits and follows the long arc with his head; the sound is made after a long pause.
4) Fast Shot: The sound effect is made before he spits.
5) Super Shot: Advertised as the most famous. Spends a minute getting a mouth full of spit, checks the bulge out, and finally spits. The guy in front stands up and wipes water or raw egg from his eye.