The Good Den Leader
Posted On: 2022-03-08
- Serves a full-year term.
- Has a friendly attitude...The den is like one happy family.
- Has consideration for the individual...A cub is never embarrassed in front of his friends.
- Has patience...Is satisfied to wait until the new boy adjusts.
- Has wide interests...Brings talents to the Cubs.
- Is fair...Treats all Cubs in a like manner.
- Has a good manner...The Den Leader's voice and smile make each Cub feel good all over.
- Has a sense of humor...Puts joy, fun, and enthusiasm into working with Cubs.
- Has a good disposition...Temper is always under control and rarely shows impatience.
- Has an interest in the individual...Helps the self-conscious Cubs and shows an interest in the personal and Den problems of each Cub.
- Is generous...Gives praise, encouragement, and with others, plans unexpected treats for the Cubs.
- Plans the meetings and assembles supplies...Uses the den meeting outline and gathers supplies and equipment for future use.
- Knows the job...Because the Cub Scout literature is read often and thoroughly. Because training sessions are taken, Roundtables and Pow Wow attended. All planning meetings are also attended.