Cub Scout Transfers
Posted On: 2022-03-07

When a Cub Scout moves away, the pack should do what they can to help him continue in Cub Scouting in his new location. He should be furnished with a copy of the Transfer Application, No. 28-401, showing his Scouting record to date. This will enable him to continue his Cub Scout work with full credit.

When a boy who has been a Cub Scout elsewhere joins the pack, ask him for his transfer record (or write for it) to bring your own den and pack records up to date. Transfer applications list advancement, offices held, and registration dates.