Posted On: 2022-01-25
- Type: Sixes Circle
- Equipment: A book, pencil, and paper for each Six.
Have the Cubs in their Sixes in a circle. Pass the book around the circle and tell the Cubs to look at it.`
Cubs now in Sixes corners with pencil and paper, and answers these questions:
- What is the weight of the book?
- What is its length?
- How broad is it?
- How many colors are on the cover?
- What are the colors?
- How many words are on the cover?
- Who wrote the book?
- What is the title?
- About how many pages are in the book?
- etc etc