Thirteen Steps to Build a Campfire
By: Scott Robertson
Posted On: 2012-04-17
1. Split dead limb into fragments and shave one fragment into slivers.
2. Bandage left thumb.
3. Chop remaining fragments into smaller fragments.
4. Bandage left foot.
5. Make a structure of slivers (including those embedded in hand).
6. Light match.
7. Light match.
8. Repeat "A Scout is Cheerful" and light match.
9. Apply match to slivers, add wood fragments, and blow gently into
base of flames.
10. Apply burn ointment to nose.
11. When fire is burning, collect more wood.
12. When fire is burning well, add the remaining firewood.
13. After thunderstorm has passed, repeat the above steps.