- It is free
- You will receieve the InsaneScouter Newsletter, which is full of helpful information and Scouting News. Take a look at Previous Issues
- Toggle between receving and not receiving the newsletter, whenever and however often you want. By default when you first register you will receive the newsletter.
- Leave comments on blog posts
- Rate pages, simply by clicking on one of 5 stars, to let us and others know how useful you find that page.
- Add websites to our Search Engine. (Actually its more of a directory as links and there descriptions are entered by members and in some cases non members.) To check it out Scout Search
- Take advantage of our virtual Flat Stanley Project by posting your own Stanley adventures and getting others to add to yours.
- Access to the InsaneScouter ftp download archive
- Over 100 Pow-Wow Books going back to 1971
- Paintings and Photographs
- Digital Patch Collection
- Order of the Arrow stuff
- Images of Memorabilia
- Various Maps
- Digital Scouting Stamp Collection
- You may also upload material we may be missing to the "upload" folder
To register fill out the below form, including security code and then click "Register". You will receive an automated email which will include your username and password, as well as a link you will ned to click on to activate your account.
Show Control Box
View all Scout news
Cot or bedroll?
Q. On camp-outs I see some boys with cots and others with bedrolls. Which should I use?
— Elijah the Bed-less, Comstock, Texas
A. Personally, I prefer a bedroll. Cots are definitely...