You will need: embroidery floss, used greeting cards, a cup, pencil, scissors, a rule
and craft glue.
1. Fold a length of embroidery floss about 40 cm (16 inches) long in half and
set it aside.
2. Use the cup to trace five circles onto colorful areas of the cards. Cut them
3. Fold each circle in half so the picture is on the inside.
4. Spread glue on one of the plain halves of one of the folded circles. Press
half of another folded circle onto the glued area.
5. Apply glue to the other half of the second circle and press on a third circle.
Then glue on the fourth circle.
6. Run a line of glue down the center area. Place the folded floss in it so the
ends are in the glue and the looped end is free.
7. Glue the last folded circle in place to close the ornament. Allow glue to dry before you
hang up the ornament.
8. For a festive look, use seasonal greeting cards and dip the edges of the ornament in glue,