Use this mask as a starting
point, let your imagination
roam far and wide.
Use different colored foam and beads so each
person can make their mask unique.
What you’ll need:
• Fun Foam – brown
• Fun Foam – leopard print
• Elastic Cord - 12 inches
• Craft glue
• Hole Punch, small
• Pony beads, black, 4
• Pony beads, orange, 8
• Pony beads, tan, 4
1. Trace pattern. Cut shapes out of leopard
print and brown foam. If Leopard print foam is
not available, you can use markers and make
the spots yourself. Cut face (figure 1 on printed
pattern) out of leopard print, all other shapes
out of brown foam.
2. Whiskers – Six 4” x 1/8 in. strips of brown
3. Beaded Decoration strips – Four 9” x 1/8 in.
strips of brown foam.
4. Glue ears (figure 2 on printed pattern),
eye lines (figure 3 on printed pattern), and
whiskers onto face.
5. Glue nose (figure 4 on printed pattern) on
top of whiskers.
6. Punch one small hole on either side of
face (see figure 1 on printed pattern). Thread
end of elastic cord through each hole. Bring
end around side of face and tie double knot.
7. For beaded decoration, tie one knot in each
foam strip, a half inch from one end. String 4
pony beads on each strip.
Glue 2 beaded strips onto back of face below
punch hole on either side of mask.