To make sure all of our Cub Scouts get off on the right foot, we are going to give you an hand with information about your uniform, so you can go ahead in Scouting!
- Wherever you go - even to a dance, you would not go without your pants.
- Given to each is a belt so blue, and make sure all the loops you go through.
- The shirt comes next so neat and clean, but tuck that tail in so it cannot be seen.
- The neckerchief should be rolled nice and tight, so only six inches behind your neck is in sight.
- To complete the uniform you will need a cap, wear it smartly so you won't be a sap.
- Please don't forget dark socks, and in your shoes, laces, ...and always remember a smile on your faces.
So welcome all Cubbers! Wear your uniform with pride. For on your example much may ride!