Personalize your drink coasters with this excellent themed craft. Your kids can customize them for special occasions like New Years, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Hanukkah and more.
What you'll need:
- Graphics software (Avery Kids Printertainment works well)
- Color printer
- Avery Kids #03111 Square Stickers
- Photos, optional
- Scanner, digital camera, or other means to import a photo into graphics software, optional
- Con-Tact Paper
- Scissors or craft knife
How to make it:
- Open the graphics software and choose Avery Kids #03111 Square Stickers as the format.
- Design the coaster to match the celebration that you are having.
- Add photos to the coasters if you would like a personalized coaster for each guest.
- Print out the stickers, and let dry.
- Peel off stickers, and apply to cardboard.
- Cut around stickers.
- Apply Con-Tact paper on the top and the bottom of the coasters. Be sure to leave enough Con-Tact paper around the coaster to seal it from spills.
- Set out and enjoy the compliments.