A Fall placemat filled with beautiful Fall leaves.
What you'll need:
- 2 Sheets of clear Contact paper, place mat size
- Waxed paper
- Large book, Dictionary, or Encyclopedia
How to make it:
1. Gather some fall leaves.
2. Place each of the leaves between two pieces of waxed paper.
3. Place the leaves inside a large book to flatten them.
4. After the leaves are flattened, take them out of the book and remove the waxed paper. This may take a day to about a week.
5. Peel the back off of one of the sheets of clear Con-Tact paper.
6. Place sticky side up on your work area.
7. Arrange your leaves on the Con-Tact paper in any way desired.
8. Peel the backing off of the other sheet of Con-Tact paper and carefully place on top of the leaves.
9. You can trim around the edges or use decorative scissors to give it a different look.
If you have trouble trying to work two sheets of Con-Tact paper, then adhere the first sheet of Con-Tact paper to a piece of construction paper cut slightly smaller than the Con-Tact. Next place the leaves on the construction paper and cover with the second sheet of Con-Tact paper. Trim if necessary.