Embroidery floss – many colors,
Cut three strands of floss long enough to go around the
Cub Scout’s wrist and be tied.
- Lay the three strands side by side on a table.
- At one end of the strands, tie all three strands together in
an overhand knot.
- Tape the knot to the table with a small piece of masking
tape, so that the other strands are able to be moved, but
the knot is attached to the table.
- Braid the three strands together, alternating between the
three stands, until about 2 inches from the end of the
- Tie off to keep the braiding together.
- Wrap around your wrist and tie to secure.