This is a good gathering time game for parents to play with their children. It's a good learning game and they may know some of the answers that you don't know.
1) Who is The Friendly Ghost?
2) Who was Luke Skywalker's father?
3) Who was the first voice of Mickey Mouse.
4) Who is Miss Piggy in love with?
5) What animal was the most popular performer of 1926?
6) Who is the only person to have won Oscars for the best actress and best song?
7) Who was known as 'The Greatest Showman on Earth?'
8) Who was second in command on the Starship Enterprise?
9) What actress made a million by the age of 10?
10) Who was the first non-human to win an Oscar?
11) What is Mickey Mouse's dog's name?
12) Which witch is flattened by a house in "The Wizard of Oz?"
13) What was the name of Roy Rogers' dog?
14) Who was the voice of Bugs Bunny, Sylvester and Tweety Pie?
15) What were Alvin, Simon and Theodore?
16) What's the name of Warner Brothers' romantic skunk?
17) Who lives at 39 Stone Canyon Way?
1. Casper, 2. Darth Vader, 3. Walt Disney
4. Kermit the Frog 5. Rin Tin Tin 6. Barbra Streisand
7. P.T. Barnum 8. Mr. Spock, 9. Shirley Temple
10. Mickey Mouse 11. Pluto
12. The Wicked Witch Of The East, 13. Bullet
14. Mel Blanc 15. Chipmunks 16. Pepe Le Pew
17. The Flintstones