- Equipment: 5 beans for each Cub
- Formation: Circle
The Pack sits in a circle with the leader. Starting with the Cub on the leader's left each Cub has to say in turn...
1. The name of a ship - Arcadia;
2. The name of the Captain - Alexander;
3. The surname of the Captain - Anderson;
4. Sailing from Port - Aberdeen;
5. Sailing to Port - Alexandria;
6. With a cargo - Apples;
They follow on through the letters of the alphabet and Cubs who fail to respond lose a bean.
Note: This is a good game for the beginning of a parent's evening. The Cubs can join in the game as they arrive. An assistant can run the game and the Leader is free to welcome parents.