Mental Skills Group
Do three of 1, 2, 3, or 4, and three of 5, 6, 7, 8, or 9.
1. Have a good record in attendance, behavior, and grades at school.
2. Take an active part in a school activity or service.
3. Discuss with your teacher or principal the value of having an education.
4. List in writing some important things you can do now because you are going
5. Trace back through history the different kinds of schools. Tell how our present
public school system grew out of these early schools.
6. Make a chart showing how your school system is run.
7. Ask your parents and five other grown-ups these questions: What do you think
are the best things about my school?; What are its main problems? What do you
think were the best answers? Why?
8. List and explain some of the full-time positions in the education field.
9. Help another student with schoolwork. Tell what you did to help.
Return to Activity Pins