While working on the Webelos Scout rank to either of the following:
1.) Earn the religious emblem of your faith.
2.) Do two of the following:
- Attend the church, synagogue, mosque, or other religious organization of your choice, talk with your religious leader about your beliefs, and tell your family and Webelos den leader about what you learned.
- Tell how your religious beliefs fit in with the Scout Oath and Scout Law. Discuss with both your family and Webelos Leader what character-building traits your religious beliefs and the Scout Oath and Scout Law have in common.
- With your religious leader, list and do two things you think will help you draw nearer to God.
- Pray to God daily as taught by your family, church, synagogue, or other religious brotherhood. Do this for at least 1 month.
- Under the direction of your religious leader, do an act of service for someone else. Talk about your service with your family and Webelos leader. Tell them how it made you feel.
- List at least two ways in which you believe you have been a good example and lived in accordance with your religious beliefs.