Do five of these.
1. Show your ability to tie the following knots: Square knot; Bowline; Clove
hitch; Two half hitches; Tautline hitch.
2. Use two half hitches and a tautline hitch to pitch a tent. Sleep in your
tent for at least 1 night, using a ground bed you have put together.
3. With your adult partner, take part in a Webelos overnighter or camp overnight
with a Boy Scout troop.
4. Help with a campout of 2 nights away from home with your family. Or go on
two campouts of 1 night each with your family.
5. With your family or Webelos den (or patrol), plan and take part in an evening
outdoor activity that includes a campfire.
6. Help cook your own lunch or supper outdoors with your parents or another
grown-up. Clean up afterward.
7. Know and practice the rules of outdoor fire safety.
8. Visit your Boy Scout camp with your den (or patrol).
Return to Activity Pins