Do six of these.
1. With adult supervision, wash a car.
2. Help an adult change a tire on a car.
3. With adult supervision, replace a bulb in the taillight, turn signal, parking
light, or replace a headlight on a car.
4. With adult supervision, show how to check the oil level and tire pressure on
5. Make a repair to a bicycle, such as tightening a chain, fixing a flat tire,
or adjusting the seat or handlebars.
6. Properly lubricate the chain on a bicycle.
7. Properly inflate the tires on a bicycle.
8. Replace a light bulb in a fixture or a lamp.
9. With adult supervision, arrange a storage area for household cleaners and other
dangerous materials where small children cannot get them.
10. Build a sawhorse or stool to be used around your
11. Help take care of lawn.
12. Arrange a storage area for hand tools or lawn and garden tools.
13. Clean and properly store hand tools or lawn and garden tools in their storage
14. Mark hand tools or lawn and garden tools for identification.
Return to Activity Pins