Physical Skills Group
Do 1 and 2, and three of 3, 4, 5, or 6.
1. With a parent or other adult family member complete the exercises in the pamphlet
"How to Protect Your Children from Child Abuse" found in the front of
your Webelos book.
2. Choose six exercises from the Webelos Scout book that will keep different
parts of your body fit. Record your best in each of them. Show improvement in
each after practicing them regularly for 30 days.
3. Tell an adult member of your family five bad effects smoking or chewing TOBACC0
would have on your body.
4. Tell an adult member of your family what DRUGS
could do to your body and how they would effect your ability to think clearly.
5. Tell an adult member of your family what a BALANCED
DIET is and whether or not your diet is balanced.
6. Tell an adult member of your family four reasons why you should not use ALCOHOL
and how it could affect you.
Other IDEAS for Fitness
Webelos Activity Pins ~ Opening