Family Member Requirements
Do 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 and two of 6, 7, 8, 9,
10, or 11.
1. Tell what is meant by family, duty to family, and family meetings.
2. Make a chart showing the jobs you and other family members have at home. Talk
with your family about other jobs you may take on for the next 2 months.
3. Inspect your home and grounds, and make a list of hazards or lack of security
that you find. Correct one problem that you found and tell what you did.
4. Make a list of some things for which your family spends money. Tell how you
can help your family save money.
5. Explain why garbage and trash must be disposed of properly.
6. Develop a family energy-saving plan. Tell the things you did to carry it out.
7. Tell what your family does for fun. Make a list of fun things your family might
do for little cost. Do one of them with a member of your family.
8. Learn how to clean your home properly. Help do it for 1 month.
9. Show that you know how to look after your clothes. Help with at least two family
10. Help plan the meals for your family for at least 1 week. Help buy the food.
Prepare at least three meals for your family.
11. Take part in at least fur family meetings. Show Cub Scout spirit by doing
your best to play your part in the decisions that are made.
Return to Activity Pins