Do five of these.
1. List 10 different things engineers do.
2. Visit a construction job. Look at a set of plans.
Tell your Webelos den (or patrol) leader about them. (Get permission before you
3. Measure the length of a property line. Explain how
property lines are determined.
4. Make a drawing of how electricity gets to your house.
5. Make drawings of three kinds of bridges. Explain them.
6. Make and show how a block and tackle works.
7. Build and show how a catapult works.
8. Draw a floor plan of your house. Include doors,
windows, and stairways.
Return to Activity Pins