Do 1, 2, and 3, and one of numbers 4, 5, 6, 7, or 8.
- Using hand tools, make two objects to use in the home.
- Cut out four different things from WOOD.
Use a coping saw or jigsaw for at least two of these projects. Put them together
with glue, nails, or screws, and paint or stain them.
- Explain how to safely handle the tools that will be used for this activity
- Make four useful things of leather. Design
these yourself. Include cutting, tooling, and lacing.
- Make four useful things of plastic. Include
cutting, gluing, and finishing.
- Make a display stand, frame, or box for a photo, model, or an award you
or someone else has received. Use wood or other suitable material.
- Make four items of clay to be fired (baked),
decorated, and glazed.
- Make four useful items of some OTHER MATERIALS
that you and your Webelos den (or patrol) leader agree upon, such as metal,
glass, paper, rubber, or rope. These should be challenging items and must
involve several operations.
Return to Activity Pins