Do four from numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7, and two from numbers 8,
9, 10, 11, or 12.
1. Play the Body Language Game with your den (or patrol).
2. Tell your den (or patrol) about something you have done and answer questions
3. Invent and use a sign language or picture writing to tell someone a story.
4. With your den (or patrol), use a signal code to send a message of a few words.
5. Tell how to use a telephone or Citizens Band (CB) radio properly.
6. Invent your own den (or patrol) secret code and send one of your den (or patrol)
members a secret message.
7. With one of your den (or patrol) members, tell a story two different ways.
Let The rest of the den (or patrol) try to find out which version is true by asking
8. With your den (or patrol), visit a library and talk to a librarian. Learn how
books are indexed to make them easy to find.
9. Visit the newsroom of a newspaper or radio or television station and find out
how they receive information.
10.Invite a blind, deaf, or mute person to visit your den (or patrol). Ask them
about special problems they have in communicating. See how well you can communicate
11. Use a personal computer or terminal to access a computer database. Talk about
what you discover.
12. Find out about jobs in communications. Tell your den (or patrol) what you
Return to Activity Pins