Do 1 & 2, and five of numbers 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
1. Explain what it means to be physically healthy.
2. While a Webelos Scout, earn the Cub Scout Sports Pin for Physical Fitness.
3. Lie on your back. Hook your feet onto something heavy or have another person hold your feet to the floor. Do 30 bent-knee sit-ups.
4. Do two pull-ups on a bar.
5. Do eight pushups from the ground or floor.
6. Do a standing long jump of at least 5 feet.
7. Do a vertical jump and reach of at least 9 inches.
8. Do a 50-yard dash in 8.2 seconds or less.
9. Do a 600-yard run (walk) in 2 minutes 45 seconds or less.
Return to Activity Pins include($foot); ?>